My two-penneth on the financial crisis- by way of a gay art house club night in Stoke Newington- as published by The Londonist Club Watch: Queers in Crisis @ Vogue Fabrics.
- 6,633 hits
- 'I wanna go to there!' So proud of my old pal @unlikelylad broadcasting live on #TheSurgery @bbcR1 #SummerOfSex now: bbc.in/2tPmnf4 1 day ago
- #HealthInequality in TB,trauma&tech + @ilovebacteria @MichaelMarmot @LynneJonespsych @JohnAPowell #bbcstw rpt @21:30 bbc.in/2rOiYvq 3 days ago
- @MichaelMarmot Via @JudyRob9 Michael Marmot incisive on poverty & powerlessness determining health #bbcstw. But why do we forget so easily? 3 days ago
- Poetry 'adds to the stock of available reality' @KayoChingonyi on the transformative power of art on #bbcstw today: bbc.in/2rStNA0 1 week ago
- Still recovering from #GregHicks' electrifying closing performance as #RichardIII @arcolatheatre- a powerful ensemble driven by a dynamo. 1 week ago