In May, my debut documentary went out on Radio 1 and lives on via the Radio 1 profile on Soundcloud. It’s a 60 minute spoken word documentary on disabled access to live music, featuring The Mystery Jets, Ghostpoet and Emily Eavis. Presenter Nihal investigates live music access and finds it’s much more than ramps and wristbands. He goes backstage and in the mosh pit with gig-goers and artists across the disability spectrum, to find out what equal access means- and why it should matter to everyone.
- 6,665 hits
- .@SaharZand Just heard your #GlobalBeats #Iran trail over my breakfast- appetising! Listen in tomorrow, music lovers: bbc.in/2kwoyB3 19 hours ago
- RT @ismeneb: So the Bolshoi Ballet's notoriously postponed Nureyev finally premiered last night. Its creator was unavoidably detained. My r… 4 days ago
- My first taste of Christmas 2017- the stage is set for #AChristmasCarol @oldvictheatre https://t.co/nHk4d9ilRV 6 days ago
- @PandaEvents06 Hi there, are you still running Les Dunes Electroniques? If so, I'd love to talk to one of you about… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- #Bjork brought to you by #TheCulturalFrontline with @TinaDaheley: twitter.com/bbcworldservic… 1 week ago