In May, my debut documentary went out on Radio 1 and lives on via the Radio 1 profile on Soundcloud. It’s a 60 minute spoken word documentary on disabled access to live music, featuring The Mystery Jets, Ghostpoet and Emily Eavis. Presenter Nihal investigates live music access and finds it’s much more than ramps and wristbands. He goes backstage and in the mosh pit with gig-goers and artists across the disability spectrum, to find out what equal access means- and why it should matter to everyone.
- 6,642 hits
- @BBCdandamon Hi Dan,how are you?Any chance you recall when you interviewed the playwright Nassim Soleimanpour for World Update in July?Ta, K 3 days ago
- @sohoradio You've whet my appetite! Is this whole show available to listen to online I wonder? Can't find it on your Mixcloud stream... 1 week ago
- @mikearmitagema That's great. Would you be interested in talking to me for a possible World Service interview?Please DM me your email if so. 2 weeks ago
- @mikearmitagema Hi Michael, I just read your Q&A in AN News - are there any details yet on your next exhibitions in South London & Scotland? 2 weeks ago
- Excited to see the face of @sicarrolljones plastered all over @shoreditchTH #Marco about to get off the start line! https://t.co/B8Y3sMUHEX 2 weeks ago