In May, my debut documentary went out on Radio 1 and lives on via the Radio 1 profile on Soundcloud. It’s a 60 minute spoken word documentary on disabled access to live music, featuring The Mystery Jets, Ghostpoet and Emily Eavis. Presenter Nihal investigates live music access and finds it’s much more than ramps and wristbands. He goes backstage and in the mosh pit with gig-goers and artists across the disability spectrum, to find out what equal access means- and why it should matter to everyone.
- 6,668 hits
- @saharishtiaque Hi Sahar, how are you? I'd love to talk to you about a potential BBC interview- please could you fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- RT @lilycole: There will be more plastic than fish in ocean by 2050! Ive taken the #swapforgood challenge to STOP using single use plastic… 3 days ago
- Wriggling like it's 2008 all over again to celebrate 10 years of #Wormfood with @TheTurbans @Nubiyantwist &… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 days ago
- @jsinger10 Hi Josh, how are you? I'd love to speak to you for a BBC radio interview. Would you be able to DM your e… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 6 days ago
- Imagine my delight when at #FashioningIdentity @SomersetHouse I recognised not only the north but My North in the w… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago