My two-penneth on the financial crisis- by way of a gay art house club night in Stoke Newington- as published by The Londonist Club Watch: Queers in Crisis @ Vogue Fabrics.
- 6,729 hits
- RT @bbcworldservice: Congratulations to our playwrights from Yemen, Belgium and Nigeria, who have won this year’s International Playwriting… 7 hours ago
- RT @bbcworldservice: The fashion industry is a major source of the greenhouse gases that are overheating the planet. That's why @lilycole w… 1 day ago
- How woke is your wardrobe?#BBCCulturalFrontline fashion week: @TinaDaheley+@lilycole on sustainability & @celinecelines on fashion activism. 5 days ago
- ‘What a joy it is to dance and sing!’ -or to watch #WiseChildren capering & cavorting @oldvictheatre. Favourite boo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- ‘...may we cram/Within this wooden O the very casques/That did affright the air at Agincourt?’New @towertheatre a f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago