My two-penneth on the financial crisis- by way of a gay art house club night in Stoke Newington- as published by The Londonist Club Watch: Queers in Crisis @ Vogue Fabrics.
- 6,717 hits
- ‘I took a risk- I was prepared to fail...’ Actor @goodgirlgoodfam daring to stand naked on stage to challenge victim shaming. #MyIndianLife 2 days ago
- ‘Cissy is too precious for bride price’ - changing attitudes towards weddings large & small in #UgandaThePriceOfLove bbc.in/2MaiZsE 2 days ago
- RT @TinaDaheley: 📺 Looking forward to welcoming @KenyaNHunt and Onyi Moss to the @BBCBreakfast sofa tomorrow to discuss women of colour gra… 3 days ago
- .@theoldchurchN16 was an unexpectedly apt venue for tonight’s Edinb preview of #SeeThroughPlay- cautionary YouTuber tale by @_Claire_Gaydon 2 weeks ago
- ‘I’m thunderstruck & discombobulated!’ Memories of a teenage turn as matriarchal Mme Pernelle awakened by a post-truth #Tartuffe @TRH_London 2 weeks ago