My two-penneth on the financial crisis- by way of a gay art house club night in Stoke Newington- as published by The Londonist Club Watch: Queers in Crisis @ Vogue Fabrics.
- 6,653 hits
- The view from the sound desk @RoundhouseLDN tonight- luckily the atmosphere from #JohnnyFlynn & co. permeated the e… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @Majidad7 Hello Majid, how are you? Did you receive my email this morning about a possible BBC World Service interview?Hope to speak soon,KM 2 days ago
- 'I have a handbag full of hell' - for me the most enticing line from tonight's stellar line up @PoetryBrotheLdn, courtesy of @keleigh_wolf. 4 days ago
- 1 of the BBC's #100Women,rapper @ChocolateRemix took @MacaTuits to her gig in Buenos Aires for #TheCulturalFrontline bbc.in/2giVT19 1 week ago
- First visit to @MigrationUK tracing 'the huge plaited thread of history' -to quote @MichaelRosenYes- on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago