It doesn’t get more ‘on message’ for this blog than an independent music festival staged on and around the East London Line. This week I met up with Amanda Lwin, 50% of the creative and organisational force behind Soundtracks, for my latest Londonist preview.
- 6,682 hits
- RT @sogolsur: Happy Poetry Day! Here's a lil poem from Sorrows of the Sun for the #worldpoetryday dedicated to… instagram.com/p/BglbjDWDHYV/ 1 day ago
- @galerist Hello Marat, how are you? I'd like to speak to you about a BBC World Service arts programme- please could… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- RT @bbcworldservice: Have we got depression wrong? Author @johannhari101 who took anti-depressants for more than a decade, thinks we have.… 1 week ago
- RT @Elif_Safak: #DünyaKadınlarGünü kutlu olsun! Ne “romantik çiçek”, ne “kutsallaştırılmış ana”, ne “bayan”... Kadınların emeği, eşitliği,… 2 weeks ago
- RT @bbcworldservice: These images of women on their period are greeting commuters in Stockholm. For more listen/download 📻: https://t.co/FL… 2 weeks ago