It doesn’t get more ‘on message’ for this blog than an independent music festival staged on and around the East London Line. This week I met up with Amanda Lwin, 50% of the creative and organisational force behind Soundtracks, for my latest Londonist preview.
- 6,643 hits
- @kubrakhademi1 Hi Kubra, how are you? You might remember I emailed you to ask for details of your latest project. P… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @the4Sisons Hi there,are you the Antonio Sisons mentioned in this article I wonder? bit.ly/2wpsg7S Please… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- @ReutersPH Hi there, would you be able to share more info. with me on this story please: bit.ly/2wpsg7S firstname.lastname@example.org 2 days ago
- Kenyan-British painter @mikearmitagema shares an artist's eye view of a rally in the run up to #ElectionsKE2017 bbc.in/2wX49dT 📻🎨🇰🇪 4 days ago
- RT @anaffissahely: V. pleased to be interviewed by @TinaDaheley on this week's Cultural Frontline @bbcworldservice: bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3c… 4 days ago