I joined Anna Lewis of Completely Novel to review Alan Bennett’s novella The Uncommon Reader in 3 minutes flat. We hunkered down in her spare room in the Hackney/ Islington hinterland to condense our spiralling book worm thoughts into a handy micro-critique.
- 6,661 hits
- @efie41209591 Hi, how are you? I'd like to talk to you about a possible radio interview- pls could you follow me &… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- So sorry to learn that #JanaNovotna has died at 49. A joy to meet her & a lesson in tempering tenacity with humilit… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- RT @bbcworldservice: .@topeoshin's experience of sexual harassment in Nollywood. More 📻 bbc.in/2yQNGfI https://t.co/gPd7bowMKT 1 week ago
- RT @Miranda_Roszko: FREE - TONIGHT!! I’m hosting our first #cycling themed #tgtn @BoxparkCroydon with @Skanoli @Wellversedink @lakerlikes… 2 weeks ago
- RT @Miranda_Roszko: Read this!And in the midst of the great article.. a plug for our #Tgtn show in Croydon... 7 November in the awesome @Bo… 2 weeks ago