I joined Anna Lewis of Completely Novel to review Alan Bennett’s novella The Uncommon Reader in 3 minutes flat. We hunkered down in her spare room in the Hackney/ Islington hinterland to condense our spiralling book worm thoughts into a handy micro-critique.
- 5,575 hits
- Saw #OurShareOfTomorrow by @RealCirc tonight @theatre503-a lean,lyrical 3-hander of lives afloat between heaven & hell- waving AND drowning. 10 hours ago
- Took my eye off the bump by 2 days- but here's the latest @bbc5live #BumpClub package I worked on + @beverleyturner : bbc.in/1bSaa98 14 hours ago
- 1 for you @beverleyturner '@thetimes Hypnobirth: popular new method but @harrisonbridget would never choose it again thetim.es/13Yc0SQ 16 hours ago
- RT @thefworduk: Hall, Saatchi and male violence against women: A mini rant about male violence, abuse apolo... bit.ly/18URtVW via @… 23 hours ago
- RT @BBCr4today: LISTEN - Yoko Ono: Pussy Riot's power of innocence audioboo.fm/boos/1455037-y… 1 day ago